1. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the relationship with clients and all stakeholders around the world
- Apply management skills and knowledge to all project phases, and contribute to making dreams into websites together with an awesome engineering team.
- Recruit and train exceptional employees to fulfill posted positions for a talented and enthusiastic development team (current team size 15-20 members, expect more)
- Planning target, finding strategy, solution and strive to archive above target for a service department to influence on our company’s success
- Have an infectious can-do attitude that inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
2. REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree required, from 2 year of project management and related experience
- Have good knowledge of e-commerce and technology
- Fluent English and computer literacy are required
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Experienced with PHP/Magento development is a plus
- Own or potentially develop BSS core values FIRE: Fervor, Face the challenge, Integrity, Responsibility, Respect, Enjoy
- Salary: up to 35M (Review after first 2 months and every 6 months). 13th month salary based on the business performance. Personal computer is provided.
- Youthful working environment (95% are 9x). Opportunities to participate in clubs: football, running, game,…. Dynamic internal culture, at BSS we respect differences, and focus on human development.
- Working in one of the leading Magento companies in Vietnam which are the first to be both Select Extension Builder and Business Solution Partner of Magento. 100% International customers.
- Benefiting from frequent training courses, competence tests, English, and other career skills…
- Benefiting from birthday presents, seniority allowance, coverage of specialization courses fee or career certificate.
- Working time: 5 days per week, 8h30 to 17h45, from Monday to Friday. Allowed 13.5 days absence per year (12 days absence according to laws and 1.5 day absence for annual company trip)
- Chance to participate in team-building, picnics, summer trip, voluntary activities … regularly organized by BSS
- Convenient office at the 18th floor with scenic views. Tea, coffee and drinks are always available at the office .
- Social Insurance and Health Insurance are paid by company after 2 months of working trial and others benefit according to the Labour Law