Mô tả công việc
A solution-oriented team player with a customer-centric mind and technical leadership.
What we expect you to perform :
- Understand a project’s scope and create documents for project requirements
- Work with clients to report analyzed data and provide project updates on a consistent basis about strategy, planning, adjustments, progress, blockers, etc.
- Manage the project estimating activities
- Coordinate schedule of activities related to the project
- Conduct project meetings to communicate individual roles, project expectations, and ensure that all project team members have the tools and training required to perform effectively
- Monitor projects on a regular basis, evaluate progress and quality and manage issue resolution process to ensure corrective actions are taken
- Maintain the quality of all project documents/data to assure the integrity of a project
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution
- Develop and implement sourcing schedule to ensure workforce coverage
- Help to record achievements, expenses, and measures for success
- Analyze and discuss the potential risk or benefit involved in using the specified technology solution to address the project requirements.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
Who we are looking for:
- Age 22-26 with strong leadership
- Have good knowledge of e-commerce and technology
- Fluent English (reading and writing skills) and computer literacy
- Have good communication skills to work effectively with customers and the development team
- Have analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with Agile/ Scrum is a plus
- Own or potentially develop BSS core values FIRE: Fervor, Face the challenge, Integrity, Responsibility, Respect, Enjoy.
Why you will love to work with us?
- Salary: Up to 16M (Review after the first 2 months and every 6 months)
- Seniority bonus, KPI bonus, 13th month salary, birthday gift,…
- Trained by PMP project manager and certified solution specialists
- Challenging environment with plentiful opportunities. Outstanding candidates can be promoted to PM after just 1-year working
- Free tea & coffee & borrow books.
- Office with a great view from 14th, 16th, 18th and 19th floor and creative workplace design (massage chair, PS5 …)
- The State statutory holidays and collective activities (team building, picnics, travel, charity activities…) organized by the Company
- Monthly in-house coaching and mentor programs
- Working days are 5 days/week (Monday to Friday)
- Advancement opportunities available
- Other benefits according to the provisions of the Company and the Labor Code.