A Content Marketing Executive at Magestore is mainly responsible for producing high-quality content of products and services on all Magestore marketing channels such as website, social media, email, branding, partnership, and ads. You will be developing and boosting both the quantity and quality of content on multi-channels, generating more marketing-qualified leads for the company.
- Produce customer-centric content for demand generation and lead generation:
- Research readership intents, outline ideas, and write top-ranking articles and selling pages for the Magestore website
- Write dynamic, compelling content to fuel inbound efforts such as whitepapers, infographics, videos, newsletters, customer success stories, and more
- Publish content on all marketing channels: Website, social, ads, etc.
- Work directly with content freelancers to boost the number and quality of content for Magestore’s retail blog
- Communicate with the clients to gather product and service feedback, then publish quality case studies to attract customers and build trust
- Search for new digital trends in the market and propose solutions to develop, widen, and diversify digital marketing channels
- Conduct relevant weekly and monthly reports to measure and optimize marketing performance
2. Job Requirements
- Good understanding of content marketing, customer journeys, and buyer persona
- At least 1 year of experience in writing English content for websites, especially in the retail industry or retail software development.
- Excellent English skills (IELTS 7.0 writing and reading or equivalent)
- Agile mindset: Welcome changes, able to work independently, and actively contribute to the team’s goals, be energetic, and open-minded.
- Good multitasking skills to handle multiple tasks from different channels
- Sensitive to the marketing trends in various markets and industries
- Experience writing B2B content on technology, retail, and Magento platform
- Knowledge of SEO basics
- Knowledge of content marking tools such as WordPress, ActiveCampaign, Google Analytics, Photoshop, and other multimedia tools
- Practical experience in executing digital marketing activities via Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Salary: 8–15 million VND + monthly incentives
- 13.5 days of absence per year (12 days in accordance with the law in addition to 1.5 days for the annual company trip)
- Social and health insurance paid by the company according to Vietnam Labor Code
- Birthday presents, seniority allowance, coverage of specialization courses fee or career certificate
- Opportunities to work with C-Suite level retailers around the world
- Youthful working environment (95% are 9x and 2k)
- The agile and dynamic working environment that respects differences and focuses on human development
- Opportunities to participate in clubs: football, running, games, etc.
- Chance to participate in team-building, picnics, summer trips, and voluntary activities
- Work in an office located on the 14th, 16th, 18th, 19th, and 20th floors, providing scenic views of the surrounding area. Free access to tea, coffee, and other beverages.
4. How to become a part of our team
- Please submit your CV that includes links to 3 website articles that you’ve written in the past. We recommend submitting articles relating to retail, technology, or software.
- Learn more about the Magestore culture via https://career.magestore.com/ and https://insights.magestore.com/