ABOUT MAGESTORE & BUSINESS CONSULTANT TEAM
Founded in 2009, Magestore brings more than 10-year experience working with retailers to build up a POS solution that can leverage the retail business in the physical stores. Our vision is to become the world’s 1st POS for Magento, which is known as the most powerful e-commerce platform in the world.
In order to achieve this mission, the Business Consultant is one of the most important pieces as the bridge between, understanding the business goals and challenges of the customers, then finding out how Magestore enablers can benefit the customer. Also, the Business Consultant is the representative of the company to build trust with the customer through expert knowledge and professional manners.
- Building relationships, developing trust, exhibiting closing skills, and managing the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts
- Analyze the customer requirements to design the best solution that can solve the business cases
- Consult the customer to understand and trust in Magestore solutions fully
- Collaborate with the Solution development team and technical experts to build the completed solution and take care of the customer
- Collaborate with the Product team to continuously update the Magestore solution
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to provide the customer insights
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- The successful candidate will be expected to possess and display the following skills, knowledge, and attributes in order to excel in the role:
- Strong critical thinking and a good business mindset
- Excellent English Speaking skills
- Love learning about e-business and company operations and processes
- You can be a fresher or have 1-year experience in Sales or Customer Service
- Being flexible, creative and customer-centric
- Adaptive and eager to learn
- Willingness to work with flexible hours to talk with customers in different timezones.
- Tech savvy, quickly learn new tools and new products by playing with the software & comprehending written materials
- Good communication, teamwork & problem-solving skills
- Be able to work under high pressure
- An attractive package, with total benefits up to $10,000/year (Review every 6 months)
- A fair and transparent commission plan, encourages personal development
- Being developed and experienced with a set of full consultancy skills for businesses (qualification, pitching negotiation, objection handling, and solution presentation)
- Working with 100% international customers, esp the C-level or managers in retail companies from USA, Europe, Australia, and Asia.
- The chance of sponsored business trips to other countries
- Joining a team that is full of energy, positivity, and a continuous learning spirit
- Be part of an agile culture where people collaborate closely with each other and always want to accelerate their personal and career development
- Participate in social and health insurance under the Law of Vietnam, with annual premium health check-up services.
- Flexible working hours Young, Friendly & Dynamic working environment
- No dress code.
- You can wear what makes you most comfortable (even shorts)
- Open office, with multiple spaces for communication
- And many other attractive benefits