Overview of position:
The Presales Business Analyst works in partnership with the sales team as the technical/consultant expert behind the sale. You are responsible for identifying and matching technology opportunities with the customers’ business issues, objectives, and outcomes to drive product sales.
You are a self-starting, problem solver with a knack for sales but a passion for technology. You are passionate about combining your technical expertise with your understanding of customer business needs to solve complex problems.
As a Pre-sales Business Analyst, you will provide insight on technology & business trends, product developments, best practices in retail business processes, and technical capabilities. You will use professional concepts and company objectives to define technical offerings and solutions; develop business value propositions around Magestore POS to drive sales with technical expertise, account management skills, and superior customer focus.
This is a great opportunity for you if you have a passion for learning and developing technical skills – especially with POS systems, e-commerce platforms, and solution design and are interested in continued career growth in sales within Magestore – The world #1 POS for Magento, a global organization that is continuously recognized for its world-class products!
- Conduct discovery calls to prospective client customers in partnership with the sales team to assess potential use cases and document requirements
- Work with company engineering team to build proof-of-concept solutions
- Prepare demos and proof of concepts to demonstrate various use cases for Magestore POS solutions
- Prepare high level solution architecture to demonstrate every technology solution.
- Communicate technical solutions and concepts to audiences ranging from managers to directors, VP’s and C-Suite
- Run complete and compelling platform demos for prospective clients in partnership with the sales team to audiences ranging from managers to directors, VPs and C-Suite
- Guide the design and deployment of enterprise software solutions that impact multiple functional areas of a customer’s organization
- Research to stay up-to-date on competitive solutions, products
- Develops and delivers outstanding Magestore Presentations and demonstrations.
- At least 1 years’ experience working as IT Business Analyst or relevant (PM/PO position)
- Confident dispensing knowledge to a highly skilled and experienced audience including C-level executives
- Strong knowledge of system architecture and software architecture is an advantage.
- Having experience in software development with programming language, database, data structure is an advantage.
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Ability to maintain relationships with technical resources at all levels of a customer organization
- Experience in the ERP/POS/eCommerce/Retail solutions is an advantage
Why you will love to work with us
- Competitive salary: 8-15M. Review salary twice a year
- Youthful working environment, dynamic internal culture, at Magestore we respect differences, and focus on human development.
- Benefiting from birthday presents, seniority allowance, coverage of specialization courses fee or career certificate.
- Working time: 5 days per week, 8h30 to 17h45, from Monday to Friday. Allowed 13.5 days absence per year (12 days absence according to laws and 1.5 day absence for annual company trip)
- Chance to participate in team-building, picnics, summer trip, voluntary activities … regularly
- Convenient office at 14th, 16th, 18th and 19th floor with scenic views. Tea, coffee and drinks are always available at the office .
- Social Insurance and Health Insurance paid by the company after 2 months of working trial and others benefit according to the Labor Law.