Being a member of the Marketing team, you will:
- Work with the team to build the partnership, ads, content, email strategies & action plan;
- Maintain good relationships with current partners and identify new ways to grow the partnership;
- Reach out to new partners, potential opportunities for technology integrations, co-marketing, affiliates, and lead sharings;
- Create email marketing campaigns and automated emails on email tools such as Mailchimp;
- Develop social media campaigns, blog posts, and web content to align with leads acquisition goals;
- Work with various teams (design, product development, sales) to implement the plan;
- Measure performance of marketing efforts using well-known analytic tools;
- Manage team and train new team members;
- Stay up-to-date with online marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies;
- Conduct other tasks assigned by the project leader.
Join BSS Commerce, if you:
- Degrees in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or Business are preferred, but all majors are encouraged to apply;
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role, especially in Digital Marketing (Content Marketing, SEO, Email Marketing, Paid Ads…), Partnership with positive results;
- Fluent in English (IELTS 7.0 certificate is preferable);
- Good at critical thinking, communication, presentation, and negotiation;
- Passionate, result-oriented, responsible, and team player.
- Passionate for the e-commerce industry and technology;
- Experience in digital marketing tools (Google Analytics, Email Marketing, HotJar, and so on)
- Good at leadership to lead and motivate team members and get the job done.
To be a BSSer, you will have:
- Salary: Up to 1000$/month (Review every 6 months)
- Have a chance to work with foreign customers. Exposed to the latest technology and eCommerce trends.
- Benefits include birthday presents, seniority allowance, coverage of specialization course fees, or career certifications.
- Working hours: 5 days per week, Monday to Friday, from 8:30 AM to 5:45 PM. 13.5 days of allowed absence per year (12 days according to laws and 1.5 days for the annual company trip).
- Opportunities to participate in team-building activities, picnics, summer trips, and voluntary activities regularly.
- Convenient office location on the 14th, 16th, 18th, 19th, and 20th floors with scenic views. Tea, coffee, and drinks are always available at the office.
- Social insurance and health insurance are provided by the company after a 2-month working trial, along with other benefits according to Labor Laws.