BE ONE OF US, IF YOU
- At least 2 years of experience in Marketing, especially in Digital Marketing
- Degrees in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or Business are preferred, but all majors are encouraged to apply.
- Deep understanding of Digital Marketing (Email Marketing, Paid Ads…). Growth hacking proven in the past is a plus.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar, Mailchimp…
- Strong analytical ability to address strategic questions with ease and speed.
- Fluent in English, especially writing & speaking skills.
- Good at critical thinking, communication, management, and presentation.
- Be a continuous learner and creative.
- Passionate, result-oriented, responsible, and team-player
- Knowledge of popular CMS or e-Commerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify, and WordPress preferred.
BECOME ONE OF US, YOU WILL
- Extract market insights into planning quarter/annual marketing strategies to align with company objectives.
- Analyze data and customer behavior to boost website traffic and get leads.
- Worked with multiple-region teams (Hanoi, HCMC, Singapore) and multiple departments (design, sales, development, support) to implement the overall marketing strategies.
- Support go-to-market strategies with blog posts, web content, landing pages, email campaigns, etc.
- Advertise products/services through paid channels (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads…).
- Track and measure the performance of marketing efforts using well-known analytic tools.
- Collaborate with the development team to execute CRO actions on eCommerce websites to increase user engagement and conversions.
- Conduct other assigned tasks.
TO BE A BSSER, YOU WILL HAVE
- Salary: 16-30M (Review every 6 months)
- Work with foreign customers. Exposed to the latest technology and eCommerce trends.
- Monthly in-house coaching and mentor programs.
- Youthful and dynamic working environment with 95% members is 9x. We have many clubs: running, football, board games…
- Office with a great view from the 18th & 19th floors and creative workplace design.
- At BSS Group, tea & coffee is complimentary. Besides, we have a bookshelf with many exciting books for our members to borrow and of course, they are free too.
- The State statutory holidays and collective activities organized by the Company (travel. team building, health care, volunteer…).
- Working hours are 5 days/week (Monday to Friday).
- Other benefits according to the provisions of the Company and the Labor Code