X Division is a business unit of BSS Commerce – the leading brand of BSS Group – the top full-service eCommerce development agency in Vietnam.
Working in X Division, you will experience the diversity and richness in e-commerce and technology, including Magento, Shopify, Shopware and more to match the business needs for every client worldwide. We use a wide range of tech stack that enables X division to efficiently build and manage our e-commerce applications while providing the flexibility for integration and scalability through application programming interfaces (APIs).
Find out more about BSS Commerce’s products and services:
Magento Extensions: https://bsscommerce.com/
Shopify theme: https://themes.shopify.com/themes/eurus/styles/breeze
Magento 2 Mobile App: https://www.simicart.com/magento-mobile-app/
As a Project Management Assistant within X Division, you will play a pivotal role in supporting our dynamic and globally-focused eCommerce development agency. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the successful execution of projects by collaborating closely with clients, project teams, and stakeholders. Your role is essential in maintaining the high standards and customer-centric approach that defines X Division.
What we expect you to perform :
- Understand a project’s scope and create documents for project requirements.
- Work with clients to report analyzed data and provide project updates on a consistent basis about strategy, planning, adjustments, progress, blockers, etc.
- Manage the project estimating activities.
- Coordinate schedule of activities related to the project.
- Conduct project meetings to communicate individual roles, project expectations, and ensure that all project team members have the tools and training required to perform effectively.
- Monitor projects on a regular basis, evaluate progress and quality and manage issue resolution process to ensure corrective actions are taken.
- Maintain the quality of all project documents/data to assure the integrity of a project.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution.
- Develop and implement sourcing schedule to ensure workforce coverage.
- Help to record achievements, expenses, and measures for success.
- Analyze and discuss the potential risk or benefit involved in using the specified technology solution to address the project requirements.
Who we are looking for:
- At least 6 months full-time working experience in any related field with strong leadership.
- Nice to have good knowledge of e-commerce and technology.
- Fluent English is required.
- Have good communication skills to work effectively with customers and the development team.
- Have analytical, critical thinking, Multiple-tasking skills, and problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with Agile/ Scrum is a plus.
- Own or potentially develop BSS core values FIRE: Fervor, Face the challenge, Integrity, Responsibility, Respect, Enjoy.
- Minimum Technical Proficiency Requirement: While a strong IT background is not mandatory, having a good grasp of project management processes is advantageous. Familiarity with IT concepts and the ability to understand the products and services offered by X Division, as detailed on our website, is beneficial.
Why you will love to work with us:
- Global Project Engagement: You will have the chance to work on diverse projects with clients from around the world. This global exposure will enrich your experience and broaden your perspective.
- Outstanding Product Ecosystem: X Division provides a wide array of products and services on various platforms. This diverse product ecosystem allows you to gain expertise in multiple technologies and cater to the unique needs of our clients.
- Salary: Up to 16M (Review after the first 2 months and every 6 months).
- Seniority bonus, KPI bonus, 13th month salary, birthday gift,…
- Trained by PMP project manager and certified solution specialists.
- Challenging environment with plentiful opportunities. Outstanding candidates can be promoted to PM after just 1-year working.
- Office with a great view from 14th, 16th, 18th, 19th & 20th floor and creative workplace design (massage chair, PS5 …).
- The State statutory holidays and collective activities (team building, picnics, travel, charity activities…) organized by the Company.
- Working days are 5 days/week (Monday to Friday).
- Other benefits according to the provisions of the Company and the Labor Code.