Mô tả công việc
Our people are key to achieving our vision and mission, so we would like to get the highest quality via our people. As a result, we expect IT QA to perform below tasks:
1. Talent Acquisition: Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding
- Supporting recruitment, onboarding, learning, diversity, performance review as well as policy review
2. Employee Experience & Culture Building: Digitalize employee experience and Culture building
- Ability to and a deep commitment to creating environments people can thrive in
- Assisting project manager to optimize team’s procedure to increase the whole team’s efficiency.
3. Learning and Talent Development
- Coordinating internal training programs: planning, facilitating and handling all the issues arisen; support trainers and trainees to ensure the success of the programs.
- Using and continually develop leadership and management skills.
- Having an infectious can-do attitude that inspires others and potentially holds FIRE values.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Age 22-26. Freshers are welcome to apply
- Bachelor’s Degree required, at least 6 months of full-time working experience in any fields
- Good communication and organization skills
- Enthusiastic, enjoy working with people and flexible in resolving conflicts with others
- Computer literacy, especially Microsoft Word/Excel or Google Sheets/docs. MOS certification is a plus
- Candidates with experience in project coordination or in a similar role is also preferred
- Salary: 9-15M. (Review after the first 2 months and every 6 months);
- Seniority bonus, KPI bonus, birthday gift,…
- Build the core people and operational processes to increase the quality
- Be strategic and make data-driven decisions
- Trained by PMP project manager and certified solution specialists;
- Free tea & coffee & borrow books;
- Office with a great view from the 14th, 16th, 18th and 19th floor and creative workplace design (massage chair, PS5…);
- The State statutory holidays and collective activities (team building, picnics, travel…) organized by the Company;
- Monthly in-house coaching and mentor programs;
- Working hours are 5 days/week (Monday to Friday);
- Advancement opportunities are available;
- Other benefits according to the provisions of the Company and the Labor Code.