- Operation and Process Assurance
Coordinate with different teams in the division to build and improve internal process
Control the operation and execution of the process
- Recruitment and Training
Participate in the recruitment process
Analyze resource data to evaluate resource performance. Work with leaders to build a development roadmap and appropriate training plan
Planning and developing training programs
Work with leaders/managers to standardize documents
- Building the internal culture
Support the general operation of the Division to well implement the company’s common activities.
Support and develop internal programs to connect employees with others
- General Support
Ensure the working environment and support other general operations from Division Manager
- Good at English (~6.5 IELTS)
- Bachelor’s degree is required and one year working experience in any field.
- Skills: Problem solving, think out of the box
- Ability to quickly adapt to the rapid change of team environment.
- Ability to analyze data using excel, solve data-oriented problems
- Ability to work independently and and as a part of team under pressure to come up with a creative solution
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Active and decisive
- Careful, meticulous & precise
- Long-term commitment
- Working experience as an operator or admin in a technology company is preferred.
- Salary: 10-20M (Review after the first 2 months and every 6 months);
- Seniority bonus, KPI bonus, birthday gift,…
- Working directly with Division Manager and team leaders
- Be strategic and make data-driven decisions
- Free tea & coffee & borrow books;
- Office with a great view from the 20th floor and creative workplace design (massage chair, PS5…);
- The State statutory holidays and collective activities (team building, picnics, travel…) organized by the Company;
- Monthly in-house coaching and mentor programs;
- Working hours are 5 days/week (Monday to Friday);
- Advancement opportunities are available;
- Other benefits according to the provisions of the Company and the Labor Code.