1. Job Descriptions
- Review and analyze client-specific requirements and the scope of projects/tasks to ensure an accurate understanding of deliverable requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Be involved in the planning, monitoring, controlling, and executing of the testing activities, and tasks and focus on the quality delivery for project/product releases;
- Define test scenarios, create test plans, and participate in the definition and execution of manual and/or automated system test scripts.
- Executing the appropriate test cases, including writing test plans, scenarios, and test cases, and mining and manipulating test data.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and retesting of defects through resolution.
- Collaborate with project team resources to understand and prioritize testing efforts.
- Execute project deliverables and tasks on time and on the budget to support profitable and high-quality operations service delivery.
- At least 1 year of experience in IT quality control or quality assurance position
- Strong knowledge about Testing knowledge (having ISTQB Foundation is a plus);
- Strong leadership with professional and ethnic behaviors;
- Good communication skills: group discussion leading, team working, etc
- Have analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Good teamwork skills and experience in highly-standardized work environments;
- Experienced in performance testing (using Jmeter…) is an advantage;
- Experienced in API testing (using Postman,..) is an advantage;
- Deep understanding of relational database management systems: MySQL, SQL server,.. is an advantage;
- Good understanding of one of the most popular programming languages: Java, PHP, ..
- Salary range: up to 30M VNĐ gross. Performance review twice a year;
- 13th-month salary based on the business performance. Seniority Allowance;
- Opportunity to experience your expertise in a young and dynamic environment;
- Good career growth opportunities with interesting and challenging projects;
- 5 working days/week. 13.5 days off/year. No OT is required;
- Support course and certification fee for expertise improvement;
- Annual health check-up;
- Convenient working space with free tea and coffee, massage equipment, PS5,…
- Volunteer work and outdoor activities with company support: sports clubs, team building, birthdays, company trips, etc.
- Advancement opportunities available
- Other benefits according to the provisions of the Company and the Labor Code.