Established in 2009, Magestore is a reputable technology company that provides Point of Sales (POS) solutions to enhance the sales experience of retail businesses at their stores.
With the ambitious vision of becoming the world’s leading Magento POS provider within the next two years and the customer-centric strategy, Magestore’s products cater to the needs of medium and large customer segments and are currently witnessing remarkable growth in the number of new customers who require their solutions.
At present, Magestore’s team consists of many experienced experts (with more than 10 years of experience and numerous Magento certificates) who are seeking new collaborators to join them in improving the product and delivering solutions to more customers in the future.
Who we are looking for:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience);
- Experience with backend customization to meet business requirements;
- Experience in optimizing product performance to handle large-scale business operations;
- Strong understanding of web technologies, HTML, CSS, SQL, and API (RESTful, GraphQL);
- Experience with version control systems (e.g., Git) and modern development workflows;
- Experience with e-commerce platforms or related technologies is highly preferable;
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
What we expect you to perform:
- Tech stack: Nodejs, Reactjs, AWS, Headless;
- Do architecture design & solution design in software development for international customers;
- Test, update, and optimize the application for performance and security;
- Troubleshooting and debugging code to identify and resolve issues;
- Be a driver for improving processes and technology to help deliver a better product experience;
- Be an active participant in suggesting and implementing improvements to developer workflows and bringing forward new ways of working and technology that helps the team move faster;
- Other work if required.
Why you will love to work with us?
- Salary: up to 30M VND. Salary review twice/year;
- Youthful working environment (95% are 9x and 2k). Opportunities to participate in clubs: football, running, and games,… In the dynamic internal culture, at BSS we respect differences and focus on human development;
- Working in one of the leading Magento companies in Vietnam which are the first to be both Select Extension Builder and Business Solution Partner of Magento. Shopify Technology Partner in B2B Shopify App;
- Benefiting from frequent training courses, competence tests, English, and other career skills…;
- Benefiting from birthday presents, seniority allowance, coverage of specialization courses fee, or career certificate;
- Working time: 5 days per week, 8h30 to 17h45, from Monday to Friday. Allowed 13.5 days absence per year (12 days absence according to laws and 1.5-day absence for annual company trip);
- Chance to participate in team-building, picnics, summer trips, and voluntary activities … regularly organized by BSS;
- Convenient office on the 14th, 16th, 18th, 19th and 20th floors creative workplace designs;
- Tea, coffee, and drinks are always available at the office;
- Social Insurance and Health Insurance are paid by the company after 2 months of working trial and other benefits according to the Labor Law.